Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

February 15, 2016:

Well, it’s early morning February 16. Yesterday, I spent a lot of the day with good friends playing board games all day. I am so grateful to have them as friends. Thankful that they are willing to spend this time with me. I had a good day. I was heartened by spending this time with my friends. I’ve noticed my diet sliding a bit. I’m going to rein in on that. I am also going to abstain from technology for a period of time. Completely disconnect. So I can get deeper into the Scripture. Probably going to be a bit more difficult than the food was in the past. At least for the first little while. Grateful today for great friends. “When my life was ebbing away, I remembered you Lord, and my prayer rose to you, to your holy temple” (Jonah 2:7). One of the first Bible verses I memorized. I find hope in this. In times of distress we need to remember our God, cry out to Him and He will answer us. Into your hands Lord Jesus Christ. I know that things must seem like a struggle, even in the way that I am progressing. Things will not end badly. Keep faith. The developmental ages of children are critical. As we age, mostly everything in our lives become more difficult to accomplish if we have no base or no foundation on which to build. It’s important to offer children hope for their futures and love in their presents. Because from that love and hope they can try to make the best of their developmental times. Everything we do today greatly influences our tomorrow. This is why we have to try and love today, investing in our futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment