Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

February 5, 2016:

Today is going great so far. I have already received a couple of assignments for my editing business! I’m so excited to start and offer my services. I’ve got to admit how great it feels to be doing something for yourself, for your professional self. Especially when the reason you neglected this aspect of your life in the past was because of shame and because you did not think you were worth developing. I am worth it. I do deserve it. And I love myself. Well, last night, technically this morning, I ended my fast. I feel I ate a bit too much. I had my bowl of fruit while I was waiting for the fast to end. Then I had a couple of organic broccoli and cheese microwavable dinners. I slept well but felt a full stomach this morning. Today, I’m feeling a bit uneasy. My stomach that is. But right now, I’m enjoying a cup of coffee for the first time in well over a month. Part of the reason I may be feeling good today may have something to do with the release of sexual pressure for the first time in a while last night. Lol. Today, I am going to my buddy’s place to play a board game. I won’t stay long as I have some work to do. Yesterday, I went to the gym. It’s nice to know, not necessarily for vanity’s sake, but for health’s sake and for God’s glory that people are able to notice the fact that I have lost weight. I feel great. In spite of the sore stomach today. Yesterday, also, on the bus from the gym up to Steeles, I saw a woman who I used to see on the street corner, asking for change. I used to give her a bit of money every time I drove past her. I recognized her and said hello. She asked me to pass her her bag that was in front of me, after which she took from it her sign asking for money. Seeing it, I reached into my pocket and gave her a twenty dollar bill. She thanked me and continued to talk to me until we both got off the bus. She gave me a hug and walked away. I could see her waving to me from across the street. I was happy to help her. Glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment