Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2017

Grateful!

The truth is that I am a beautiful, loving creature of God, who has simply been hurt. I am starting to see the truth that I am very special to God. That the only escape from the paradox of life is the Lord Jesus Christ. I am so endlessly thankful today for His love for us and His grace that He so freely pours out on our world. How can I have joy when I am always in crippling pain? He is there with me even in the middle of that pain. How can I serve when I am always in crippling pain? He is there with me in the middle of that pain. The more that I see this life as a preparation for life in the Kingdom, the more I am able to see the beauty in small things in which I never would have taken a second look at. Realizing that it is not our God who creates this pain is so incredibly encouraging. I am grateful in the midst of a world that wants to destroy spirits, we have a God who loves us so much and desires to bring us to this truth. What a beautiful God who would love us in spite of our disobedience. What an amazing God who would love us when no one else is willing to love us. He loves us because He can see the truth of who we are. He doesn’t look at the surface. I am so thankful that while I am alive, there is a chance to improve and change. I am thankful for the people of God. There is an assertive and solemn correction in the body when I have strayed and a silent rejoicing when I am living on the path. I am thankful for a world that is eager and desiring to believe in this loving, compassionate and forgiving God who is foreign to them. Praise God for the fact that this will end with them rejoicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment